Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun in G'ville

Jumping on the trampoline in the back yard....this kid loves to jump!!!!!

Giving us one of his laughs.....he does it on cue now and when we laugh at him he just laughs even more!!! SO CUTE!!!!!
Nana finding a time to wear one of her red hats!!!!! Cleaning out the sink!!!
Tyler playing with the laundry basket....dingbat!!!!
Tyler seeing his first movie....Wall E with Nana, Ba, Mom, and Logan Peterson a great family friend. He made it until the last 30 minutes or so and then went out and played pinball with Grandpa....who I caught asleep during some important action!!!!


Tyler and Ba.....the crazy boys!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

He is so cute! Now that Whitney's walking, they could probably be pretty good friends...

Rick and Summer said...

Looks like you're having too much fun! Tyler is so cute- I like the bangs too on you- are they new? I don't remember you having them where you were here. Miss you guys! love ya..