I need help deciding what I should do with Tyler's hair....Nana is vhement about keeping it long, and I love it buzzed....less the huge forhead part...so it is up to you....let me know....and I'll send pics!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I vote...MULLET
business up front, party in the back everyone wins...except tyler
Tyler is such a cutie either way!!! It is always so hard for me to let go of their long locks, but then when I finally let Darren buzz their hair, I'm always so glad I did. I feel like I get to see more of their face. So I guess I'm in favor of making the cut! :) I wish we could get Stratt and Tyler together sometime, I think they would be good pals! :)
4 comments:
I vote...MULLET
business up front, party in the back
everyone wins...except tyler
sid
I love it both ways. He is so cute!! I'd say long just cause Braylon's hair is long too. We love long hair! Good luck!
Rach
I vote for buzzed. He looks cute both ways but he looks like a little man with the buzz cut. Good luck deciding.
Tyler is such a cutie either way!!! It is always so hard for me to let go of their long locks, but then when I finally let Darren buzz their hair, I'm always so glad I did. I feel like I get to see more of their face. So I guess I'm in favor of making the cut! :) I wish we could get Stratt and Tyler together sometime, I think they would be good pals! :)
Post a Comment