Saturday, September 26, 2009

Climbing in Mammoth California :) :)

We have been climbing in a place called Clark Canyon right outside of Mammoth CA....and met up with Kaycee and her boys for a weekend of fun!!!! The Sierra mountains are truly one of my most favorite places!!!!





















Blaze climbing.





Jaxson on the lower climb and Blaze up above.











Kayne climbing for the first time this trip...Kayne and Tyler are two weeks apart (3 1/2 almost) and they have more fun playing in the dirt than climbing!!!!




Blaze and Kaycee at the top of a climb!!

















Dirty Monsters!!!!!
































































































































Always relaxing :) :)

















































Campground fun!!!
























































Smores :) :)















Kippis....cheers :) :)







































Ba being silly!!!!


















































2 comments:

Keele Family said...

I can't believe Tyler is such a climber!!! He looks so cute!! I just wish we could get our boys together to play sometime, I'm sure they'd get along great! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Amanda Tippetts said...

Cute boys! Looks like so much fun for them. Did you climb too?