Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Disney Halloween

I had really wanted to go to Disneyland to see the Halloween decorations since we have been at Christmas and it is SO AMAZING....so it worked out for Tyler and I to have a date for just the two of us!! We had such a great time and got to ride a TON of rides including 9 times on Pirates of the Carribbean...4 of those time in the last hour before the park closed...there was no one in line so we just kept riding it over and over :) :) The faces in the dark are of him going down the small waterfalls they have on the ride....at first scared to elated by the end of the day!!! So much fun!!! Oh and the very last time thru Tyler stayed awake for the waterfall and then laid down and went to sleep on my leg!!! He was tall enough to ride Splash Mountain...but I couldn't convice him to try it out. I did trick him into riding Thunder Mountain which is a way old roller coaster....so you go fast but no crazy loops....just fast corners and small drops.....the three videos are of that ride!!!























































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pics, Kelley! Looks like Tyler had a great time.