Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Disneyland Dec 2009

I love Disneyland at Christmas and we had an Excellent trip!!!! Tyler was actually sick so not really himself....but even then he still had a great time....especially on Pirates!!! He LOVES PIRATES!!! He got a ton of Pirate loot for Christmas...ie clothes, shoes, glasses!!! He wears something with a "pirate skull" every day :) :) I don't remember how many times we rode Pirates this time....6-7 probably....and Tyler started off timid....then got braver each time (on the drops on the ride) Tman also had an adventure when we rode Thunder Mountain...an older roller coaster...no flips....he had to pee right as we were getting on....luckily I had a diaper in the backpack...always prepared....so we put it on....but he ended up holding it the whole time but looked as though he was having a horrible time....he did not get on it again with us later!

It was also Kayne's first time to ride Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror....Kayne is smaller than Tman but we couldn't convice Tyler to ride either ride!!! Maybe next time!!! Kayne was super brave and we CRACKED up watching him on Tower of Terror....he was having the best time of his life!!!! So awesome!!! And the pics from Splash Mountain are GREAT....there are two small drops before the Gigantic one and I put them all in order!!! Such fun expressions and Blaize is concentrating so hard to prepare...hillarious!!!













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such a cute little pirate. :)