and Nana and Ba switched taking care of the little man so I got to ski all day!! Hope I am not too sore tomorrow so we can ski again!!!Thursday, February 25, 2010
Fun day Skiing
I don't have any proof that I was skiing but I plan on going one more time while I am here!!!! But here is Tman exhausted after playing in the snow all DAY!!!! He still wouldn't ski....he is "too little" according to him :) :) And of course my beautiful mountains...we skiied at Kirkwood which is south of Tahoe
and Nana and Ba switched taking care of the little man so I got to ski all day!! Hope I am not too sore tomorrow so we can ski again!!!
and Nana and Ba switched taking care of the little man so I got to ski all day!! Hope I am not too sore tomorrow so we can ski again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment