Saturday, February 6, 2010
Super Hero Days
The Buzz costume was intended for Halloween, but he wanted to be a dragon at the time....recently he found it and on a fairly regular basis asks....I be Buzz Lightyear after nap/ dinner/ ride my bike/ clean up mess????
So I have had a chance to catch some really cute pics...I love some of the poses...the one with his head back is proud Buzz and he even puffs his chest out....I can't get him to understand that Buzz doesn't actually put his head that far back :)....then using his laser and talking to star command with his wrist communicator :) :) The latex material also made for a sort of pseudo sled so I would catch him on his back sliding down the stairs!!SO much fun to have a boy!!! Then when nana came to town she made Tyler a Pirate cape...not that they wear them...but it was fun material!!! I love the faces he makes!!! Just so much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment