Tyler does this EVERY time we take off....I usually just record too much, but I love his face when he turns around filled with joy....Mommy we are flying!!!!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Last Ski Day
The weather was so georgeous that I couldn't help taking more scenic pics...the ski resort is Kirkwood....the first pics are there in the park and the second set are on the drive from the park to Nana Ba's house! In the middle are pics of me trying to ski....I felt like I looked much less dorky when I was skiing :) :) There is a pic so you can see how high the snow is...crazy!! Nana and Ba took turns with Tyler while the other skiied with me. Tyler ended up being so tired that he fell asleep at lunch...just turned around in the chair and went to sleep??? I had to carry him for a WAY too long walk and my arms were sore the next day. Then there are Tyler's self photo sessions...he takes pictures of himself and then of anything that interests him around the house....I deleted almost 60 pics but though his self photos were too cute!!! Then the last pics are on the plane...yes he was wearing the same shirt...we rotate our two pirate shirts and that's about it....so he fell asleep about 15 minutes into the flight and I was debating on whether to let him or not cause I knew he wouldn't get a full nap....so I did let him sleep and then when I woke him up as people were starting to get off the plane...he was so tired!! I had to practically kick him down the isle to get off the plane. Once we were off though a very nice southwest employee took my bags and let me carry him....he was crying....so sad!!! And then we just had to park it and let him sleep some more and pray no one took my car seat!! So he slept about 20 more minutes in the absurdly loud airport :) When he got up his hair was awesome! So much fun!!!
Tyler does this EVERY time we take off....I usually just record too much, but I love his face when he turns around filled with joy....Mommy we are flying!!!!
Tyler does this EVERY time we take off....I usually just record too much, but I love his face when he turns around filled with joy....Mommy we are flying!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was gorgeous! I'm hoping not to be pregnant next winter so I can finally ski! It feels like it's been forever!
Post a Comment