Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun In Chicago

We had a great trip to Chicago the last week of June!!! We were able to stay right downtown...thanks Nana....and I got to see 3 Cubs games including one at Cellular Field (White Sox Stadium)! And the Cubs won twice which this summer that I saw two wins was GREAT timing :) Tyler and Nana and Ba went with me to one game at Wrigley and I had a hard time trying to get a good shot of Tyler....just like the first time when he was two :) So I included a few of his funny shots....there are a whole lot more!!! The ones where he is lying on the sidewalk are of when we were at Taste of Chicago....a whole bunch of the restaurants open up booths in Grant Park and you can wander around and sample food from all over town....Tyler had a blast and ate a piece of pizza and a half of a hot dog at almost every visit....this was dinner time and with all our running around we thought he might just fall asleep right there! He did crash on the train on the way home from Wrigley and slept slumped over in the stroller for the whole walk back to the hotel. The Cubs won that night and Tyler had earned some applause for his singing and dancing of Go Cubs Go after the game....he was so cute!!! The rest of the pics are from around town. Tyler loves the city and public transportation.....he gets the biggest smile when you can hear the train coming!!! He also loved the bus...probably cause that is how we always went to the zoo :) :) It was a great trip and I am so grateful my folks let us tag along!!! And that Tyler is blessed enough to get to see and do so many fun things!!!


















































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

April said...

How fun!! I'm glad you got to do so much fun Chicago stuff! The Taste is our favorite, but we missed it this year because we were out of town! :( Next time you're here, maybe we can meet up!

Mindy B said...

You guys do the funnest things!! I love the pics, Tyler is such a cutie. It's been forever since I've seen you!! Hopefully @ the next book club?!