
Tyler's first day was Aug 30
th! The two bus pics are of getting on in the morning and then off at noon! He said he likes his teachers. No friends yet but his teacher says he is a great helper! To Celebrate the start of school we went bowling :) :) and then to see Despicable Me before it left the theaters. And funny enough I realized after the week was over that Tyler wore a pirate t shirt EVERY day last week. He dresses himself now and I barely notice just to make sure he doesn't
mismatch too badly...so it was too cute!! My little pirate goes to school!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I love that he wears a pirate shirt all the time :). And btw, cute glasses! I've never seen you wear them and I really like the look :). Feel better soon! xoxo
Post a Comment