Monday, December 6, 2010

Disneyland for Christmas

Another wonderful trip to Disneyland for the whole family!!!! Tyler is in LOVE with the white water rafting ride and that is what the videos are!!! We spent the first day with the whole family and then Tyler and I went back the second day for 1/2 day. We took an extra set of clothes and rode the raft ride 6 time in a row!! We were soaked to our underwear!!!! And loved every minute of it!!!! Well Tyler did and I enjoyed making him happy!!! He slept half way off his bed after day one and then took a 3 hour nap on the drive home after our half day!!! So we wiped him out! He rode Tower of Terror for the first time and it was too scary for him. I have to edit the video cause he is only visible for a few seconds but his poor little face.....he was super stressed and said Mom....for a minute I was flying off my chair.....which you do and that was just too much for him!!! But he didn't cry and really didn't freak out at all....just said I don't want to do that again!!!










































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Amanda Tippetts said...

Those are some cute pictures! He remains one of the most adorable little boys. Good work on that one. I hope you are doing well!