Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Bulldozing Day

We went "Bulldozing" as Tyler likes to call it :) After we have said Bouldering a couple times he then says it correctly but his first few references have been to bulldozing over the past month or so! TOO CUTE!!! Tyler and Erik had been to this spot on a afternoon when I got to take a nap and so we decided to all go out there on evening! It was so nice!!! Tyler is just so cute in how much he wants to be like Erik!!! He adores him!!!! They talk about their gobies (small scratches from the rock that you get when climbing) and all sorts of other adorable conversations that I LOVE to listen to!!! So I am glad Tyler enjoys being out climbing with Erik! He still is not big on climbing up high, only likes to swing on the rope!









































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: