We attended a wedding reception the first week in April and Tyler was ADAMANT that he and Erik wore matching clothes....so after a few changes we finally decided black and khaki wouldn't stand out too badly! Our friend Uncle Sean took these great photos!!! They also had a matching outfit on Sunday but I rushed off without getting a picture!! Tyler just adores Erik and it is such a wonderful thing to see!!!Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Tyler and His Daddy!!
We attended a wedding reception the first week in April and Tyler was ADAMANT that he and Erik wore matching clothes....so after a few changes we finally decided black and khaki wouldn't stand out too badly! Our friend Uncle Sean took these great photos!!! They also had a matching outfit on Sunday but I rushed off without getting a picture!! Tyler just adores Erik and it is such a wonderful thing to see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures EVER! I love that Tyler wanted to match Erik. Kelley, you looked beautiful. :)
So cute!!!!
Cheers, Cindy & Bryce
Post a Comment