We went to Disneyland again to celebrate Tyler's birthday and had a blast!!! My sister and her husband were there for two days before we got there and then we stayed on a couple more days so we spent one fun day with them and then Daddy joined us for a day also! Our cousin from Texas....Alanna also joined us to celebrate her graduation from junior college!!! Alanna is one of Tyler's favorite people so he was VERY excited!!! There are a lot of pictures in the slideshow....some of them I had to include because I was happy my camera took some great pictures...I am trying to get used to it! And the ones from the rides were hilarious to us because Nana...who is usually very photogenic was providing some great laughs for us all!!!
Birthday Slideshow
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lots of great pics, looks like you guys had tons of fun! Happy birthday to Tyler! These kids are getting so old! :)
Happy birthday, Tyler! I'm glad you were able to spend it at Disneyland! :)
Post a Comment