Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tyler's First Outdoor Climb

Tyler has been climbing in the gym more frequently as of late and has been spending most weekends out at Red Rock with daddy and friends who are all climbing. He doesn't climb there because it is pretty challenging but Erik took him to a place called New Jack City and Tyler did his first full outside climb! He kept wanting to give up, but with encouragement made it to the tippy top. He was very excited!!! So much fun!!!













My little photographer!!!! He loves taking pictures...I think I delete about 100 a week, and when something cool is going on it can be a 100 with the 300 I download...and sometimes he really takes his times and tries to capture cool things, other times not so much :)

He thought this grass was "Beautiful"

Oops

Erik has also started paying attention more and taking time to take cool pics!!





Cool down before setting up camp







Tyler's fire picture :) Along with the next two.



You can see Tyler and his light up shoes :)







2 comments:

Lisa said...

way to go, Tyler! How cool! Love the pictures.

Kara said...

WOW! I am amazed at how skilled he is already. Erik must be very excited to have a little climbing buddy. :)