Wednesday, November 7, 2012

We are so blessed!

I am truly grateful for a friendship that we have with some fellow climbers from Switzerland. We met them in Maple Canyon just outside of Fountain Green, UT.....which is pretty much in Central Utah. Since meeting them...we think in 2003....they have been to visit us multiple times and through amazing technology we get to keep tabs on them on all of their amazing adventures! But the coolest thing happened this last trip because we were able to see Tyler become even closer to them and experience their friendship in a different way. He was so happy spending time with them he wrote about it in his journal I am trying to have him write daily so we can remember all the wonderful things through his eyes....This is what he wrote:


I sent this to Bert....and this is his reply email:
Good Joooooob!
Excellent!

He's such an amazing little guy (ALG)

It's the RV he drew!

I'm gonna print his journal out and put it on my fridge. Hope I got the high quality.

Tell him I said thanks

Take care

Bert






2 comments:

Lisa said...

So awesome!!

It's impressive that Tyler keeps a journal. I've tried multiple times to get my girls to do so, but they just whine about it. They'll be good for two days and then give up. Can't say I'm much better, either! I used to write every day, but now I'm lucky if I write twice a year.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to redecorate my fridge! Such a nice Christmas present! Bert