Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa 2012

Tyler was tall enough to hang the stockings himself this year and he was very excited to do it! He was helpful with all the decorating! It was really fun! I love when he is excited about things! It is contagious!





Erik was not as excited about decorating!! But did an AMAZING job shaping our fake tree for inside, which I wanted to toss out and go buy a real tree after like 3 minutes and then put lights on our two outside trees.

Tyler rode his bike in the dark while daddy put up the lights!

Our 2012 ornament!! We buy one every year and I was so excited we found this!

Tyler had to get one too and of course picked another Jack Skellington. It is our second on the tree!
The Carter's annual Gingerbread house decorating party with a visit from Santa was a blast!



This one is too funny cause Tyler is using someone else's iphone to take pictures of the family with Santa! My little photographer in the making!






No comments: