Bottle Lake Forest
The boys went there one weekend and then Tyler was so excited he talked me into going. I do NOT like riding a bike and do it only to get from point A to B, but I couldn't quell Tyler's enthusiasm so the next weekend we all headed out. It is a low intermediate trail but I only almost crashed twice :)! It was actually pretty fun and I could see what all you crazy single track loving friends I have enjoy about it. It was also really beautiful. Christchurch the city I can't say is very beautiful. The gardens are lovely, but it is really run down with so much work to be done it is such a change from Vegas where everything was built in the last 10 years and done up with rock facade. The rain doesn't help my mood either...but anyhow we did get to see the sun this day and the ride was beautiful!!
So the first pics in the slideshow are from the boys weekend and they rode in the rain! Crazy kids!! Oh and I just had to include all the funny self pics and random shots taken by Tyler on the way there. Then the end ones are the second weekend! Tyler can't wait to take anyone who visits us, so be prepared to rent a bike if you make it to Christchurch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment