We hiked upstream in a stream almost a half mile through a cave in the absolute dark yesterday. We all enjoyed it though I had a couple moments of PANIC!!! I was scared of the absolute dark, the idea of rocks rolling and crushing our feet, Tyler slipping, and then we saw a spider so creeped me out for a bit!! I was also scared of someone catching up to us without me noticing their lights first….and it happened even though I kept looking back! I was reaching for a rock and then suddenly there was another persons hand there!! Then his face appeared…eek! Luckily only Erik and I got scared! Tyler loved it and you can see it in his face in the pics!
I had to go back to using photo peach because the iPhoto slideshows chop off so much of the pics and the clarity wasn't as good. Plus it was a pain to finally get them uploaded to youtube. So sorry if you don't like going to the other page to see these, but I like it so much better. So just click on the link to see all the photos. :-)
1 comment:
Cool, but I think the complete darkness would have freaked me out!
Post a Comment