We were able to go out and take Tyler climbing again...this particular area did not provide a great overhang so that Tyler could swing...so I talked Erik into letting Tyler try his own brand of climbing...by the way the rock was FREEZING...and he did so awesome...once again sorry for so much talking from me...I was just so excited!!! There are also some pics included of Tyler and I out at Red Rock in the snow that fell this last monday...not very much but enough to eat of a stick...I have no idea where he learned that...but I am guessing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...cause there are some snow day episodes...he is way too smart!!! He remebers every detail that passes and can pull them out of nowhere weeks later!! And finally some pics of Tyler and I hanging out...oh and pulling out one of those details...we went to a Christmas party that our wonderful neighbors put on and they played pin the nose on reindeer...well Tyler didn't want to play...but they gave him a sticker anyway...so he put it on his nose :) :)...then about four weeks later...he does it again with his new Incredibles stickers...so we ended up playing and putting them on our faces!! He did all the placement :) :)!!! And finally for real...him feeding Mickey, Donald, and Pluto some breadstick and cheese at Olive Garden...his favorite soup restraunt!!!















1 comment:
What a good climber! I think that's so fun that you guys take him with you. He is just one cute kid.
Post a Comment