This little guy never fails to make me smile!!! Well of course as long as he isn't up to something mischievous...but sometimes I can't help but laugh thru that too!!! So we had watched Chicken Little and this is the song they played in the credits...Let me see you shake your tail feather...and we ended up listening to it about 5 timed...and these are a few excerpts!!! What is also hilarious is that he decides to spin around and waggle his finger when it says....here we go loopty loo...and you can here him say that if you pay attention...he is really trying to talk so much more...though it is still his own language that Erik and I sometimes understand...but we are just so happy that he is actually trying...(still working on getting insurance to cover the speech therapy)...so sorry about my annoying voice...but I didn't start recording until our forth time thru and had to encourage a bit!!! Also a little long...but well worth viewing when you have time!!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment