Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Disney Poster Child

So this last trip we got stuck on Buzz Lightyear for a while and I just happened to be in a perfect position to hit a high scoring target and I beat the game :) :) !!! Tyler and I also had another great trip and Nana joined us for one of the days making it even better as I got to ride a few that I normally have to skip! SO MUCH FUN!!!! We also ran into friends by accident. Neither of us new we were going to be there. They were getting off a ride and we were next to load on so we got to meet up!!! Kazma was nice enough to share one of his lollipops with Tyler!















































































































































































































































2 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go on beating the Buzz Lightyear game, Kelley! ;)

Amanda Tippetts said...

It looks like he had so much fun!